Least followed instructions in history: 5 facts about Little Trees
Everybody just rips the bag off, right?
5 facts about Little Tree air fresheners:
- Little Tree air fresheners were developed in 1952 in Watertown, New York, USA.
- A milk truck driver had enough of the smell of spilled milk and mentioned the problem to Julius “Jules” Sämann, a local chemist. As luck would have it, Jules had spent some time deep in the Canadian pine forests learning about aromatic oils that give evergreens their soothing, distinctive smell.
- LITTLE TREES air fresheners are called MAGIC TREE, ARBRE MAGIQUE and WUNDER-BAUM used in other countries.
- Vanillaroma eclipsed Royal Pine in the 1980s as the top-selling fragrance.
- The company has plants in Watertown, New York, DeWitt, Iowa, Switzerland, Italy and Sweden.